Used Citroen Speaker Covers
All used Citroen Speaker Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Speaker Covers
The Citroen speaker cover, which is also known as the speaker grill, is an auto accessory that is designed to provide protection to the audio system speaker at the front of a motor vehicle on the driver’s side.
A Citroen speaker cover is important because car speakers would be vulnerable to damage if they were not properly covered. Because the car speakers work through the reception of amplified electrical signals from the audio amplifier, they contain electrical connections and wiring which, if they are affected by dust, dirt or moisture would be liable to short circuit or otherwise fail.
Furthermore, car speakers are often made of flimsy material such as paper. This is because the speaker must be able to move back and forth when the electrical signals are received, thereby converting those electrical signals to sound. Any damage to the speaker on the virtue of a damaged or missing Citroen speaker cover is therefore likely to cause consequential damage to the fabric of the speaker resulting in even higher repair costs.
It is important, therefore, that as soon as there is any damage to the Citroen speaker cover it is replaced immediately to avoid damaging the speaker or one or more of its components.
- If you went into a Citroën showroom in the 20s, there's a good chance that you would have been given a letter that was personally handwritten by Andre Citroën himself, proclaiming the benefits of the car models. This one act of marketing genius is credited with being responsible for thousands of closed sales.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…
- Between 1925 and 1935, the Eiffel Tower was just a big, pointy billboard with the word 'Citroën' in bright lights from top to bottom. This was the first use of lights to advertise on the tower, and Citroën renewed the adverts every year until they were bought out by Michelin.
- Buying Maserati was definitely a mistake for Citroën. The SM model didn't sell well, and that led to financial difficulties that meant the car company was eventually acquired by Peugeot.