Used Citroen Stereo Face Plate Covers
All used Citroen Stereo Face Plate Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Stereo Face Plate Covers
The Citroen stereo face plate cover is a removable cover or front panel, on a stereo system, which can be detached from the head unit, for security purposes, enabling you to keep it out of view when the car is parked and not in use. This stylish and functional detachable front panel provides peace of mind and immediately removes any temptation from would be thieves, keeping your stereo system safe. Part of the car's stereo, the stereo face plate cover is the exterior panel that houses the exterior controls, display, opening mechanism etc.
The Citroen stereo face plate cover is found on the car stereo head unit, usually situated centrally and within easy reach, on the dashboard. The stereo is powered by the car's battery. As well as a radio, the stereo can also contain a CD player and/or tape cassette player. In addition to basic features, such as the open and close mechanism; play, stop, skip forward and skip back controls; volume control; a display providing information on the song title and artist; and song selection, stereos can have features such as remote control; skip prevention; bass and sound amplification/boost; CD changers; and bass and treble equalisers. Some stereo systems will play rewritable CD's as well as the usual non-rewritable CD's.
Stereo face plate covers come in a variety of designs, styles, finishes, shapes and materials with many different features, depending on the make and model of the vehicle. Choosing to fit the Citroen stereo face plate cover will ensure you get the perfect part for the make and model of your vehicle.
If the stereo face plate cover in your car has seen better days, is faulty due to electrical component failure or malfunctioning in some other way, it's important, when replacing this part, to choose a good quality product that will be compatible with the make and model of your car. The replacement stereo face plate cover should fit your car precisely, able to attach securely and properly in the car stereo head unit and match the contours of the dashboard, complementing the overall style and colour scheme of the car. Buying the Citroen stereo face plate cover will provide you with the ideal compatible part, completing the interior of your vehicle with a smart and stylish look.
- If you went into a Citroën showroom in the 20s, there's a good chance that you would have been given a letter that was personally handwritten by Andre Citroën himself, proclaiming the benefits of the car models. This one act of marketing genius is credited with being responsible for thousands of closed sales.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- John Lennon appeared in an advert for the Citroën DS3, many years after his death. The advert caused quite a lot of public criticism for Yoko Ono, who agreed to the musician's likeness being used.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…
- Between 1925 and 1935, the Eiffel Tower was just a big, pointy billboard with the word 'Citroën' in bright lights from top to bottom. This was the first use of lights to advertise on the tower, and Citroën renewed the adverts every year until they were bought out by Michelin.