Find parts for your car
Used Citroen Tail light covers
All used Citroen Tail light covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Tail light covers
The tail lights are external lights that fix to the outside of the car at the rear on both corners and are contained in either a metal or plastic housing. Part of the car's lighting setup, the tail lights are an important safety feature of the car enabling other road users to clearly see what the driver of the car is intending to do next on the road.
The Citroen tail light cover is the protective plastic casing, usually attached with screws, which fits over the face of the tail light assembly providing protection to the tail light bulbs. The tail light cover also functions to enable other drivers to clearly see the signals given by the tail light. A damaged tail light cover can distort the signals given by the tail light, making it hard for driver's to interpret what the car intends to do, which is a dangerous situation on the road. A damaged tail light cover can also stop the tail lights from working properly. It's important, therefore, to get a damaged tail light cover replaced as soon as possible to ensure your car is safe on the road.
Because of their positioning on the vehicle and fragile bulbs, the tail lights are vulnerable to being smashed and cracked, particularly in a crash but also as a result of stones and debris flying up from the road or badly maneuvered reversing. The Citroen tail light cover helps to prevent this from happening. As a result, the tail light cover instead tends to take the brunt of any damage and a common reason for replacing this part is because it's been cracked or smashed. Another typical reason for replacing the tail light cover is a damaged seal. This can allow water to leak into the tail light assembly and potentially damage the bulbs and other components.
When replacing the tail light cover it's important that you purchase one that will be compatible with your vehicle. Rear tail lights come in many different sizes, shapes and styles, as do the tail light covers, and are vehicle specific. Purchasing a new Citroen tail light cover will ensure you get a quality part that fits the make and model of your car perfectly.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…
- Between 1925 and 1935, the Eiffel Tower was just a big, pointy billboard with the word 'Citroën' in bright lights from top to bottom. This was the first use of lights to advertise on the tower, and Citroën renewed the adverts every year until they were bought out by Michelin.
- Buying Maserati was definitely a mistake for Citroën. The SM model didn't sell well, and that led to financial difficulties that meant the car company was eventually acquired by Peugeot.
- Thanks to Citroën, the French driver Sebastien Loeb is the single most successful driver in the entire history of the World Rallying Championship. Nine consecutive driver's titles were won by Loeb in the time between 2004 and 2012, driving cars such as the Xsara, the C4, and the DS3.
- If you went into a Citroën showroom in the 20s, there's a good chance that you would have been given a letter that was personally handwritten by Andre Citroën himself, proclaiming the benefits of the car models. This one act of marketing genius is credited with being responsible for thousands of closed sales.