Used Citroen Window Motors
All used Citroen Window Motors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Window Motors
The Citroen window motor driverside front is the motor that drives the mechanism that opens and closes the driver side door window. The motor is activated by a switch which lowers or raises the window as required..
The Citroen window motor driverside front is located in the cavity behind the inside trim of the driver side door.
If this motor is burnt out it needs to be replaced.
- In 1968, Citroën bought control of the Italian car firm Maserati. That purchase led to the design of the Citroën GT, which came with hydro-pneumatic suspension and a V6 engine. It did well in terms of sales, but production of the last version, the DS23 Pallas Electronique, was stopped in 1975 after the '73 oil crisis.
- After WWII, Michelin owned Citroën and wanted to make a car for the people. The Citroën 2CV was designed for driving on French roads, so it was incredibly sturdy, and tests were carried out by driving through ploughed fields with trays of eggs on the seats. Although changes in design happened, some version of the Citroën 2CV was in production from 1949 all the way through to 1990.
- The Citroën 2CV Safari had some crazy extra features. It was a four-wheel-drive vehicle, and Citroën decided that four-wheel drive meant that it would be better to have two engines...one at the front and one at the back. The fuel cap sticks out of the driver's door, and the tank was right under the driver's seat!
- At a recent count, Citroën cars have appeared in just under 1,800 films, with the most famous being the Citroën used in the James Bond film, For Your Eyes Only. That film even had a tie-in car, a special edition Citroën that was emblazoned with the 007 logo and optional bullet hole stickers for the windows.
- In 2019, the Citroën DS was voted in the UK as the 'coolest car ever', with writers and marketers calling it the Brigitte Bardot of cars. In second place was the E-Type Jag…