Used Dacia Duster Interior
All used Dacia Duster Interior listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Dacia Duster are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
We spend a great deal of time in the car. Indeed, some of us, whose jobs involve a substantial amount of travelling, will spend several years behind the wheel by the time we reach retirement age! For that reason, we should consider investing in some of the interior accessories that are available to make our time in the car more comfortable. Below, we list just ten of the many accessories that are on the market to make our time behind the wheel more of a pleasure than a pain.
Lumbar Support Cushion
Many of us suffer from back pain and this can be exacerbated by spending time in the car. There is a wide range of lumbar supports which, when fitted to a car seat, minimise the incidence of back pain and make the drive more pleasurable for the driver. This useful interior accessory is also available for the passenger seats.
Heated Seat Cushion
Another interior accessory to help to make the journey more comfortable right from the start is a heated seat cushion. With a built-in thermostat to prevent over-heating, the heated seat cushion makes it a pleasure to get into the car on even the coldest of winter mornings.
Heated Steering Wheel Cover
There is nothing worse, on a chilly winter’s morning, than having to clutch a frozen steering wheel. Heated steering wheel covers are designed to combat this problem. They are easy to fit over the steering wheel as and when they are needed and can be safely packed away when the warmer weather arrives.
To prevent damage to the car, other vehicles and the walls of the garage, a parking sensor warns the driver when to slow down and when to stop when parking the car. A parking sensor is an interior accessory that will take the strain out of parking.
Bluetooth Car Location System
To avoid having to search for the car in a crowded car park, a Bluetooth car location system marks the location of the vehicle when it is parked. The location of the car can be found immediately, using a simple application on a mobile phone.
Automatic Heater and Defroster
On those mornings when you cannot wait for the car to heat up and defrost the windscreen, an automatic heater and defroster is the ideal solution. It can be plugged into the vehicle’s cigarette lighter and directed towards the windscreen or the driver and the passengers in the vehicle’s interior to provide the required heat.
The sun in the early morning and late evening is often too low for the standard interior sun visor. A visor extender provides additional dimensions to a car’s standard visor to avoid the driving problems that can be raised by a low sun.
When you park your vehicle on a hot, sunny day, the interior is likely to be almost unbearably warm when you return to it. A battery operated solar fan can keep the inside of the vehicle cool whilst you are away by constantly converting the warm air into colder air until your return.
Retractable Windscreen Sun Shade
To prevent the glare of the sun from making the car feel like a furnace and from damaging the fabric in its interior, a retractable windscreen shade provides ideal protection, allowing you to leave your car in the sunshine for as long as you need to.
Passenger Window Sun Shade
Riding in a car when the sun is shining through the passenger windows can be an uncomfortable experience for passengers, especially children. Pull-up sun shades can be easily attached, through suction cups, to the passenger windows to combat this problem.
The above does not constitute an exhaustive list of the interior motor accessories that are available to make the motoring experience more pleasurable for drivers and passengers but it certainly gives an idea of some of the ways that this can be achieved!
- In the 1970s, there were two Dacia variants, the 1300 and 1300L. However, in 1974, the 1301 was launched, but it was reserved for officials in the Communist Party. One theory at the time claimed that there were two versions of the 1301. One for Romanians and one for export, to the point where locals would cross the border to buy a car!
- The marketing for Dacia cars has been stellar, with a quirky approach that makes them stand out. The two most famous advertising campaigns highlighted the ridiculousness of many car accessories, with the 'Lawnmower feature?' campaign and the 'Mermaid?' adverts for the Dacia Sandero.
- Dacia cars are only made in one manufacturing plant, based in Mioveni in Romania. That single plant produces an impressive 350,000 vehicles annually!
- Currently, Dacia has only about 2% of the UK car market, but the company is still one of the biggest producers of cars in the whole of Europe. In terms of plant size, the Mioveni factory is the fifth biggest car factory in Europe.
- The 1989 revolution in Romania saw the newest Dacia called the 1325 Liberta, and it stayed in production right up to 1999.