Used Daewoo Side Doors
All used Daewoo Side Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Daewoo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Side Doors
The Daewoo side door is used by the driver and the passengers sitting in the back seats of the car, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is usually fixed to the frame of the car by a hinge. The Daewoo side door is fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminum for parts such as car doors, because it is strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
Whether the model> side door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear or you're simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing the side door that you purchase a Daewoo side door to ensure it's compatible with the make, model and year of your car so that it not only fits your car correctly but also blends in with the design and appearance of your car.
- It's not a unique idea, but Daewoo took a big risk by not having their own franchised dealers. Throw in the fact that their prices were incredibly transparent, and it starts to become a mystery as to why Daewoo never made the impact they hoped for.
- The British public was one of the markets where Daewoo did particularly well. The low prices were clearly appealing, and the new approach to sales was unique enough to stand out. By the end of 1996, Daewoo had managed to secure a 1% share of the UK's new car market.
- In 1998, Daewoo won the What Car? magazine’s Car of the Year Award, but also saw wins for the best car sales customer service. In the same year, the Nexia model won ‘best in class’ in the Cornhill Motor Insurance Test survey.
- They've gone through a few different slogans in their various incarnations, including 'A different kind of car company? That'll be the Daewoo', 'Daewoo, that's who', and 'New ways, Always'.
- The best-selling Daewoo car is the Matiz. This design, based on the 1992 concept car, the Lucciola, was hoped to replace the popularity of the Fiat Cinquecento. It didn't quite do that, but it was Daewoo's bestseller for four years.