Used Daewoo Doors
All used Daewoo Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Daewoo from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
Daewoo car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Daewoo car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Daewoo door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
- The Daewoo LeMans isn't just one of the greatest commercial successes that the car company had; it's also the first car they sold that went to global markets rather than just being sold in Asia.
- Although Daewoo hasn't been featured in as many films as other makes, they do have a memorable appearance in the comedy Pineapple Express with Seth Rogen. The lemon-yellow Daewoo was used in place of the intended Ford Fiesta, and the scene features one of the main characters cheering, "You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos!"
- The founder of Daewoo was Kim Woo Choong, who died in 2019 after a long and mixed career.
- In 1998, Daewoo won the What Car? magazine’s Car of the Year Award, but also saw wins for the best car sales customer service. In the same year, the Nexia model won ‘best in class’ in the Cornhill Motor Insurance Test survey.
- The British public was one of the markets where Daewoo did particularly well. The low prices were clearly appealing, and the new approach to sales was unique enough to stand out. By the end of 1996, Daewoo had managed to secure a 1% share of the UK's new car market.