Used Daewoo Engines
All used Daewoo Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Daewoo from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- When GM took control of Daewoo and entered the European market themselves, they just re-badged the entire range of Daewoo cars. They even used the official tagline: "Daewoo has grown up enough to become Chevrolet."
- They've gone through a few different slogans in their various incarnations, including 'A different kind of car company? That'll be the Daewoo', 'Daewoo, that's who', and 'New ways, Always'.
- The best-selling Daewoo car is the Matiz. This design, based on the 1992 concept car, the Lucciola, was hoped to replace the popularity of the Fiat Cinquecento. It didn't quite do that, but it was Daewoo's bestseller for four years.
- The Daewoo LeMans isn't just one of the greatest commercial successes that the car company had; it's also the first car they sold that went to global markets rather than just being sold in Asia.
- Daewoo introduced a lot of features that we now take for granted, such as the concept of free servicing, free AA breakdown, and a free three-year warranty.