Used Daewoo Front Grilles
All used Daewoo Front Grilles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Daewoo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Front Grilles
The Daewoo <model> front grille is the slatted external front face of the vehicle, situated between the headlights. It is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the open entrance to the car body, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment.
The Daewoo <model> front grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly in front of the radiator, helping to cool the radiator and allowing air to enter the engine of the car, while also offering protection to the radiator, air intake system and engine. The Daewoo <model> front grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Daewoo <model> grille front takes a bit of a pounding on the road and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Daewoo <model> grille front for the make, model and year of your car.
- The best-selling Daewoo car is the Matiz. This design, based on the 1992 concept car, the Lucciola, was hoped to replace the popularity of the Fiat Cinquecento. It didn't quite do that, but it was Daewoo's bestseller for four years.
- In 1996, Daewoo made just over 20,000 new car sales in the UK alone!
- Daewoo translates to 'Great Universe', and the company reputedly cost less than £20k to set up.
- The Daewoo LeMans isn't just one of the greatest commercial successes that the car company had; it's also the first car they sold that went to global markets rather than just being sold in Asia.
- Although Daewoo hasn't been featured in as many films as other makes, they do have a memorable appearance in the comedy Pineapple Express with Seth Rogen. The lemon-yellow Daewoo was used in place of the intended Ford Fiesta, and the scene features one of the main characters cheering, "You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos!"