Find parts for your car
Used Daewoo Headlights
All used Daewoo Headlights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Daewoo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Daewoo front headlight is operated by the driver from inside the vehicle, by a control located close to or on the steering wheel of the car.
Low beam light, often referred to as dipped headlights, is angled to provide a low beam of light on the surface of the road, which helps the driver of the car to see. Dipped headlights are generally applied when driving in the dark, enabling the driver of the car to see the road ahead, whilst, along with the sidelights, also enabling the car to be seen by other vehicles and pedestrians. Dipped headlights are also used in the day in poor weather conditions, such as snow, fog and heavy rain, where visibility is significantly affected. Full beam light, often referred to as main beam, provides a full beam of light onto the road ahead, providing the driver with greater visibility. Because of the way full beam light is angled, however, when facing oncoming traffic, or following vehicles, motorists should always swap to dipped headlights to avoid dazzling other drivers on the road. Main beam headlights can be applied when it is dark, on a road which does not have streetlamps and on dual carriage ways and motorways.
The Daewoo front headlight is a safety feature that needs to be kept in good working order. Understandably, it's a legal requirement to have fully functioning headlights in order for a vehicle to be considered roadworthy. A blown bulb or faulty headlight can have serious safety implications, particularly if the headlight is not functioning when driving in the dark. Regular maintenance checks and cleaning of the Daewoo front headlight will help it to perform better and last longer. The Daewoo front headlight will over time be subject to general wear and tear and if damaged by grit and other road debris, the lens of the headlight can crack, for example, allowing water in which will cause the lens to deteriorate. If you need to replace the front headlight, ensure you get the right fit, purchase a Daewoo headlight, which will be compatible with the make and model of your car.
- In 1998, Daewoo won the What Car? magazine’s Car of the Year Award, but also saw wins for the best car sales customer service. In the same year, the Nexia model won ‘best in class’ in the Cornhill Motor Insurance Test survey.
- Daewoo introduced a lot of features that we now take for granted, such as the concept of free servicing, free AA breakdown, and a free three-year warranty.
- Although Daewoo hasn't been featured in as many films as other makes, they do have a memorable appearance in the comedy Pineapple Express with Seth Rogen. The lemon-yellow Daewoo was used in place of the intended Ford Fiesta, and the scene features one of the main characters cheering, "You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos!"
- Daewoo translates to 'Great Universe', and the company reputedly cost less than £20k to set up.
- The British public was one of the markets where Daewoo did particularly well. The low prices were clearly appealing, and the new approach to sales was unique enough to stand out. By the end of 1996, Daewoo had managed to secure a 1% share of the UK's new car market.