Used Daewoo Seats
All used Daewoo Seats listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Daewoo from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Daewoo individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles. The individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats the rear. The rear seats can often be folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car it's important the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Daewoo individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. It also provides safety in a crash situation by supporting the head and neck to minimise injury. The Daewoo individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can have an armrest fixed to them for increased comfort which can be folded away when not required. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats and is considered as the Primary Restraint System. They are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage or you may want to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a different seat. Perhaps the Daewoo individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit properly and function well. Specifically designed for the make and model of your car, the Daewoo individual seat is the right choice.
- The Daewoo LeMans isn't just one of the greatest commercial successes that the car company had; it's also the first car they sold that went to global markets rather than just being sold in Asia.
- The best-selling Daewoo car is the Matiz. This design, based on the 1992 concept car, the Lucciola, was hoped to replace the popularity of the Fiat Cinquecento. It didn't quite do that, but it was Daewoo's bestseller for four years.
- Although Daewoo hasn't been featured in as many films as other makes, they do have a memorable appearance in the comedy Pineapple Express with Seth Rogen. The lemon-yellow Daewoo was used in place of the intended Ford Fiesta, and the scene features one of the main characters cheering, "You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos!"
- The British public was one of the markets where Daewoo did particularly well. The low prices were clearly appealing, and the new approach to sales was unique enough to stand out. By the end of 1996, Daewoo had managed to secure a 1% share of the UK's new car market.
- It's not a unique idea, but Daewoo took a big risk by not having their own franchised dealers. Throw in the fact that their prices were incredibly transparent, and it starts to become a mystery as to why Daewoo never made the impact they hoped for.