Find parts for your car
Used Daewoo Tailgates
All used Daewoo Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Daewoo are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Daewoo Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Daewoo Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Daewoo Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- When GM took control of Daewoo and entered the European market themselves, they just re-badged the entire range of Daewoo cars. They even used the official tagline: "Daewoo has grown up enough to become Chevrolet."
- There's no avoiding the fact that although they carried on producing cars right into the 2000s, Daewoo had consistent financial issues. That led to the sale of the Daewoo Group to General Motors. GM carried on making Daewoo cars up until 2012.
- The Daewoo logo has seen some big changes over the years, with some of the more random examples being the crowned logo seen on the Royale Series, and the ‘double-D’ redesign that most people will recognise.
- When Daewoo tried to break the US car market, they did hardly any advertising. Instead, they relied on word of mouth referrals from college students, and what they called 'Daewoo Campus Advisors'.
- Daewoo introduced a lot of features that we now take for granted, such as the concept of free servicing, free AA breakdown, and a free three-year warranty.