Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Air Cleaner Assemblys
All used Fiat Air Cleaner Assemblys listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Fiat are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Cleaner Assemblys
The Fiat air cleaner assembly works to provide the car's engine with a supply of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. The Fiat air cleaner assembly protects the engine, improving its performance, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing the working life of the engine.
Usually the Fiat air cleaner assembly is fixed on to an air induction system enabling filtration at the point the air enters the air induction system.
The Fiat air cleaner assembly has an air intake filter cartridge, often referred to as an air filter, which collects dust and other particles. The air intake filter cartridge has a maximum capacity and once dust collected reaches this capacity you will need to replace the Fiat air cleaner assembly's air intake filter cartridge, if disposable, or get it serviced. Under no circumstances should you clean and replace a disposable air intake filter cartridge, these should always be replaced.
If the Fiat air cleaner assembly air intake filter cartridge gets blocked due to an excess buildup of dust, dirt and oil, the air stream is restricted which stops the correct mixture of fuel and air needed for optimal combustion. If there is not enough air, the engine consumes more fuel and cannot perform at its best. A blocked air intake filter suffocates the car's engine. It is not a good idea to continue driving your car when the air intake filter cartridge for the Fiat air cleaner assembly is blocked; this can have serious implications for the car's heating and ventilation and air conditioning systems as well as causing potential damage to the engine, while at the same time significantly reducing fuel efficiency. Dirt and other unwanted debris that is allowed to enter the engine can seriously damage pistons, carburetor and cylinders. How regularly you need to replace or service the air intake filter cartridge will depend on factors such as how often you drive your car and the length of the journeys you take. Climate, air quality and road conditions will also play a big part in how hard the Fiat air cleaner assembly's air intake filter cartridge is having to work. If the engine is not performing as well, using more fuel, or you have difficulty starting your car it could mean you have a clogged air intake filter cartridge, or another issue with the Fiat air cleaner assembly, and it will need replacing or servicing.
- Fiat produced the first Italian car to sell more overseas units than homegrown ones.
- The 1999 Fiat Multipla has been consistently voted one of the strangest car designs of all time. It’s easy to see why, with the odd light placement, a muffin-shaped top, and two rows of three seats (in the front!). A redesign in 2004 made the Multipla much more popular.
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- Fiat vans have an odd way of being named. They are all named after antique Italian coins! That’s why they have names like Doblo, Ducato, and Fiorino.