Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Air Con Radiators
All used Fiat Air Con Radiators listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Air Con Radiators
The car's air conditioning system conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The car's air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Fiat aircon rads, also referred to as a Fiat aircon condenser or Fiat aircon radiator, is fixed in front of the engine's radiator, looking a lot like a smaller version of the radiator.
Hot gas or vapour is pumped from the Fiat aircon compressor into the Fiat aircon rads where it is cooled and turned back into a really cold liquid which is pumped into the aircon evaporator and flows into the car as cold air. This whole process is then repeated over and again.
Situated in front of the engine's radiator, the Fiat aircon rads are an easy target for corrosion. A common reason for loss of refrigerant gas in your air conditioning system is the failure of the air conditioning radiator. If there is insufficient cold air, it could be clogged aircon rads. This may mean you need to get a new/replacement part and should seek advice from your mechanic.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.
- Fiat vans have an odd way of being named. They are all named after antique Italian coins! That’s why they have names like Doblo, Ducato, and Fiorino.
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.