Used Fiat Air Filters
All used Fiat Air Filters listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Air Filters
The car’s air cleaner assembly works to provide the engine with a supply of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The air cleaner assembly protects the engine, improving the performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing its useful, working life.
The air cleaner assembly has an air filter, often referred to as an air intake filter cartridge, which collects dust and other particles. The Fiat air filter is housed in a protective Fiat air filter box, which is fixed on to the air intake, enabling filtration at the point the air enters the air induction system. The air filter also helps to silence the car's engine as the sound is absorbed by the air filter.
The Fiat air filter has a maximum capacity and once dust collected reaches this capacity you will need to replace the Fiat air filter, if disposable, or get it serviced if it is a washable non-disposable variety. Under no circumstances should you clean and replace a disposable air filter cartridge; these should always be replaced.
If the Fiat air filter gets blocked due to an excess buildup of dust, dirt and oil, the air stream is restricted which stops the correct mixture of fuel and air needed for optimal combustion. A blocked air filter basically suffocates the engine. It is not a good idea to continue driving your car when the Fiat air filter is blocked; this can have serious implications for the heating and ventilation and air conditioning systems as well as causing potential damage to the engine. Dirt and other unwanted debris that enters the engine can seriously damage pistons, carburetor and cylinders as well as potentially causing damage to the Fiat air flow mass meter. A blocked air filter can also significantly reduce fuel efficiency. How regularly you need to replace or service the Fiat air filter will depend on factors such as how often you drive your car and the length of your car journeys. Climate, air quality and road conditions will also play a big part in how hard the Fiat air filter is having to work. If the engine is not performing as well, using more fuel or you have difficulty starting your car it could mean you have a clogged Fiat air filter and it will need replacing or servicing.
- Fiat produced the first Italian car to sell more overseas units than homegrown ones.
- As a car accessory that should be seen much more than it is, the Fiat 500L came with its own coffee maker. The espresso machine would have made those morning commutes far easier.
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.