Used Fiat Arm Rests
All used Fiat Arm Rests listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Fiat are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Arm Rests
The Fiat arm rest is attached to both the driver and front passenger seats and functions to enhance comfort while travelling and designed to fit the make and model of your car.
The Fiat arm rest is positioned on either side of the seat and can be lowered when you want to rest your arms on it and raised out of the way when you don't. Some cars have a central armrest that is used by both the driver and passenger. The Fiat arm rest helps both the driver and passenger to sit comfortably and to reach various controls in the car with ease, also allowing the driver to rest his/her arms in a comfortable and safe position for the steering wheel. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrest in some models.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it is important that the Fiat arm rest, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and arms rests are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and arm rest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement Fiat arm rest because your car has been in an accident and the arm rest has suffered damage, or maybe it has become loose and isn't functioning properly, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new arm rest, or perhaps the Fiat arm rest has simply seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It is important to choose the right arm rest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a Fiat arm rest is the perfect choice.
- Fiat produced the first Italian car to sell more overseas units than homegrown ones.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat had a break from selling cars in the US, and was absent from that country for 27 years!
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the