Used Fiat Axle Housings
All used Fiat Axle Housings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Fiat are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Axle Housings
The Fiat axle housing is the outer enclosure of the axle shaft. It protects the inner shaft from damage and may contain lubricant. On rear wheel drive the axle housing includes the differential gears in the centre of the axle.
The axle housing may be a bulky cast structure or a mix of cast and steel tube.
If the axle is damaged this can lead to malfunction of the whole axle assembly. The Fiat axle housing functions to protect the axle and associated components by shielding them from impact and preventing water, dirt and dust from penetrating these parts.
The axle housing can suffer from general wear and tear and will need to be replaced if it rusts, cracks or splits. The Fiat axle housing is specifically manufactured for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Fiat had a break from selling cars in the US, and was absent from that country for 27 years!
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.