Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Bonnet Hinges
All used Fiat Bonnet Hinges listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Bonnet Hinges
The bonnet is a rigid cover, which is fixed with Fiat bonnet hinges attached with bolts, that protects and allows access to the engine compartment.
The bonnet is a crucial part of the car body, for beneath it is housed some of the most important components a car needs in order to run. The bonnet is made up of an outer panel which is designed to be smooth and streamlined, and an inner panel which is strong and offers protection to the engine beneath.
The Fiat bonnet hinges are attached to the bonnet, allowing the bonnet to be fixed to the frame at the front of the car, mounted at the corner of the inner wings, and with the action of the Fiat bonnet hinges, the bonnet opens outwards.
If the bonnet hinges on your car seize up due to rust, the pin in the pivot joints will break. If there is a rattling sound coming from the bonnet, it's worth checking the bonnet hinges as loose hinges can cause vibrating and shaking. If the bonnet is not aligned properly with the car frame or the bonnet is difficult to close or open, it could be a problem with the bonnet hinges. If the bonnet hinges are seized up or damaged in any way, they will stop working properly and affect the bonnet opening mechanism. When replacing the bonnet hinges, buying Fiat bonnet hinges will ensure they can be mounted correctly and fit the bonnet of your car perfectly, being compatible with car make and model.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- Fiat have been leaders in technology innovation. They were the first company to produce a minivan, the Fiat 600 Multipla. They rolled this out in 1956!.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.
- Fiat produced the first Italian car to sell more overseas units than homegrown ones.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the