Used Fiat Cross Members
All used Fiat Cross Members listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Cross Members
The Fiat cross member is a structural part of the car body which holds the engine and/or transmission in place.
The Fiat cross member is more often than not made of steel, and usually contained within a box that is bolted across the underside of the car, to the bottom of the chassis.
The Fiat cross member forms part of the bodywork of the car and therefore is built to be strong and solid and able to withstand the weight of the engine and/or transmission. Being a structural part, the Fiat cross member assists with the overall handling of the car and helps to keep the body panels solidly in place and in the correct position.
It is vital that the Fiat cross member is in sound condition and working properly as it is paramount to the structural safety of the car. Prone to rust caused by water from the road and damaged caused by debris from the road, over time the Fiat cross member will eventually need replacing. If damaged the Fiat cross member will need replacing with one that is compatible with the make and model of your vehicle.
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.