Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Door Mouldings
All used Fiat Door Mouldings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Door Mouldings
A Fiat door moulding is a protective or decorative strip attached to your car's door. It offers additional protection from minor damage such as scrapes and dings and also adds detail or accents to the car's styling.
The <Model> door moulding is fitted along the lower area of the outer door panel, attached to the door skin with clips or adhesive pads.
The Fiat door moulding offers protection from day-to-day wear and tear and protects the metal and paintwork of the door panel. Door mouldings are sometimes offered as optional extras on many models and are used to enhance the car's appearance and styling. Some aftermarket styling kits contain custom door mouldings.
The Fiat door moulding could become damaged due to wear and tear, sun damage or minor accidents. Care should be taken when replacing a door moulding to ensure that the main door panel and fixing clips are not damaged.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.
- Fiat's first car ever was the 4HP, which they rolled out in 1899. It came with a two-cylinder engine, had 4.2 horsepower and managed an impressive 22mph. The car was built in Turin, Italy, where Fiat still has its factory.
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.