Used Fiat ECU Transmission Control Units
All used Fiat ECU Transmission Control Units listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About ECU Transmission Control Units
The Fiat ECU transmission control unit is an on-board computer which electronically controls the transmission of the vehicle. TCUs can be separate from, or in this case, attached to the ECU. The Fiat ECU Transmission Control unit contacts sensors that are placed around the vehicle to receive data in order to accurately calculate when to change gears and which gear to use as well as improve fuel economy and drive quality.
These sensors include the vehicle speed sensor, the wheel speed sensor, the throttle position sensor, the turbine speed sensor and the transmission fluid sensor. The TCU also uses data sent from the ECU. This controls and maintains the efficient running of the engine as well as scanning for any abnormalities in its function.
If a Fiat ECU transmission control unit begins to fail, you may notice a loss of power, error message or difficulty in changing gears. This problem can be intermittent at first, and can sometimes be rectified temporarily by turning off your car and turning it back on again after a short while. Ultimately though, any damage to a Fiat ECU transmission control unit will need to be repaired to correct the fault.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- Fiat have been leaders in technology innovation. They were the first company to produce a minivan, the Fiat 600 Multipla. They rolled this out in 1956!.
- Fiat had a break from selling cars in the US, and was absent from that country for 27 years!
- The British School of Motoring uses Fiats as learner vehicles. They moved from the Vauxhall Corsa to Fiats in 2009, and Fiat has now supplied over 14,000 vehicles to the BSM.