Used Fiat EGR Valves
All used Fiat EGR Valves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About EGR Valves
A <Model> EGR valve (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) is fitted to reduce your car's Nitrogen Oxide emissions. It does this by recirculating some of the engine's exhaust gas back into the engine as this helps to reduce the combustion temperature and therefore the amount of NOx produced by the engine.
The <Model> EGR valve is located between the exhaust and inlet manifold usually on the back of the engine.
The EGR valve is responsible for recirculating or re directing exhaust gases back into the engine through the inlet manifold. The <Model> EGR valve is generally controlled or regulated by pressure or VAC lines to ensure that it is opened and closed at the correct time.
Your EGR valve can stop working due to leaks in the VAC lines, blockage due to soot deposits or failure of the actuator/control mechanism.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- Fiat have been leaders in technology innovation. They were the first company to produce a minivan, the Fiat 600 Multipla. They rolled this out in 1956!.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.