Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Front Grilles
All used Fiat Front Grilles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Fiat are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Front Grilles
The Fiat <model> front grille is the slatted external front face of the vehicle, situated between the headlights. It is a rigid panel with a grating, basically parallel slits or vents running vertically, or a mesh construction, that covers the open entrance to the car body, allowing air to flow through into the engine compartment.
The Fiat <model> front grille is fixed to the front of the car, directly in front of the radiator, helping to cool the radiator and allowing air to enter the engine of the car, while also offering protection to the radiator, air intake system and engine. The Fiat <model> front grill also acts as a filter, stopping dirt, stones and other road debris from entering into the body of the car.
Grilles are made from a variety of materials, commonly stainless steel, ABS plastic or aluminum and come in a variety of styles and finishes.
Positioned at the front of the car, the Fiat <model> grille front takes a bit of a pounding on the road and can be subject to dents, marks, chips and scratches. It can fall prey to knocks and bumps and prone to damage in a frontal crash. It is important that you choose the right replacement Fiat <model> grille front for the make, model and year of your car.
- There was an ongoing joke in the UK that Fiat was an acronym for 'Fix it again, Tony'. Fiat found it hilarious and used the slogan themselves in 2014 in their ads.
- The British School of Motoring uses Fiats as learner vehicles. They moved from the Vauxhall Corsa to Fiats in 2009, and Fiat has now supplied over 14,000 vehicles to the BSM.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.