Used Fiat Fuel Filter Housings
All used Fiat Fuel Filter Housings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Filter Housings
The Fiat fuel filter housing contains the Fiat fuel filter, a crucial part of the car's fuel system. The Fiat fuel filter improves the performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible while increasing the life of the engine.
The fuel filter ensures that the fuel, before it's pumped into the engine, is as clean as possible by filtering out unwanted particles of dust and dirt. Fuel needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the air and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. The fuel filter housing is usually connected to the car's fuel pump and fuel hose, allowing the Fiat fuel filter to catch particles and filter the fuel before it reaches the engine. Dirty fuel can clog up the fuel injectors, leaving harmful deposits in the chambers of the cylinders, and, in severe cases, preventing the process of combustion. When the fuel travels from the fuel tank to the fuel pump, it passes through the fuel filter first.
The Fiat fuel filter housing protects the fuel filter. The fuel filter protects the engine and many vital components by filtering the fuel coming into the engine, collecting dust and other particles before they can get into the engine and cause damage.
If the Fiat fuel filter housing gets damaged it is possible that this will compromise the fuel filter and allow debris to enter the fuel system potentially causing further engine damage. The fuel filter housing should be replaced as soon as possible if cracked, rusted or broken. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Fiat fuel filter housing is the perfect replacement part.
- Fiat have been leaders in technology innovation. They were the first company to produce a minivan, the Fiat 600 Multipla. They rolled this out in 1956!.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- There was an ongoing joke in the UK that Fiat was an acronym for 'Fix it again, Tony'. Fiat found it hilarious and used the slogan themselves in 2014 in their ads.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.
- The British School of Motoring uses Fiats as learner vehicles. They moved from the Vauxhall Corsa to Fiats in 2009, and Fiat has now supplied over 14,000 vehicles to the BSM.