Used Fiat Fuel Pump Housings
All used Fiat Fuel Pump Housings listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Pump Housings
The engine is the power machine of a car, literally converting energy, in the form of fuel, into movement, and is known as an internal combustion engine. The engine is made up of several components that all work together to enable combustion to occur and in turn the car to move. Part of the fuel pump assembly is the fuel pump housing. The Fiat fuel pump housing is a protective housing that contains and shields the fuel pump. The fuel pump functions to pump fuel from the fuel tank into the cylinders of the engine. It's usually an electronic device which delivers fuel under high pressure to meet the demands of the fuel injection engine. Working in conjunction with a computerised control unit, the fuel pump pumps the fuel into the engine while ensuring the correct level of pressure is applied to inject the right amount of fuel into the engine at the right time.
Mechanical pumps are usually located outside the fuel tank, mounted inside a special housing which connects to the fuel tank. Most modern vehicles have fuel injected engines which use an electric fuel pump which is normally situated within the fuel tank. The fuel pump housing is usually a plastic casing, cylindrical in shape, that encloses the fuel pump and motor. Usually the housing is encased in a spring-mounted frame which keeps it secured to the fuel tank.
The entire fuel pump assembly should be in excellent condition and working well for the fuel system to function effectively. Ensuring the right amount of fuel is pumped into the engine at the right time is crucial in order for optimum combustion to take place. If there is a fault with the fuel pump housing this can affect the proper functioning of the fuel pump. The entire fuel pump assembly is built to withstand wear and tear and exposure to abrasive elements but will eventually require replacement parts. Broken or cracked fuel pump housing should be replaced as soon as possible. Exclusively designed for the make and mode of your vehicle, the Fiat fuel pump housing is the perfect replacement part.
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.
- Fiat vans have an odd way of being named. They are all named after antique Italian coins! That’s why they have names like Doblo, Ducato, and Fiorino.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.