Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Fuel Tank Strapss
All used Fiat Fuel Tank Strapss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Fuel Tank Strapss
The fuel tank is one of the primary elements of the fuel system. It is a container, mounted on a bracket, which is used to store the petrol needed for internal combustion in the engine. Fiat fuel tank straps are part of the fuel tank mounting system which helps to keep the fuel tank securely in place.
The fuel tank, and therefore also the fuel tank straps, is located on the opposite side of the vehicle to the engine for safety reasons. Fuel tank straps tend to be manufactured from stainless steel or rubber.
Strap material, end connector styles, length, thickness, and surface finishing are all vehicle dependent. Fitting the Fiat fuel tank straps will ensure perfect compatibility with the make and model of your vehicle. Fuel tank straps are usually sold in pairs. It is essential to make sure the fuel tank straps are fastened into place securely and correctly; not too tight or too loose. If the fuel tank straps are fixed too tightly, this can dent or crush the fuel tank.
Rusted, warped, cracked or broken fuel tank straps should be replaced as soon as possible. Fiat fuel tank straps are manufactured to be compatible with the make and model of your vehicle, offering the ideal replacement part. If the fuel tank is not kept securely in place or properly aligned this can be a fire hazard in a crash situation.
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- Fiat have been leaders in technology innovation. They were the first company to produce a minivan, the Fiat 600 Multipla. They rolled this out in 1956!.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.
- Fiat produced the first Italian car to sell more overseas units than homegrown ones.