Used Fiat Hood & Frames
All used Fiat Hood & Frames listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Hood & Frames
One of the more popular types of convertible designs on older vehicles is the soft top Fiathood and frame. In this type of vehicle, the hood, which is usually made of some type of fabric, is attached to the hood frame. As with most vehicle parts, the mechanical parts of the frame and the fabric of the hood tend to wear and tear. The hood, because it is made of fabric is also relatively easy to damage.
In the event that either the hood frame or the hood itself is damaged and requires replacement there are two possibilities. One or other of the individual components can be replaced, although, whilst this is the less expensive option, it will mean that one part of the convertible roof assembly will be much older than the other. A better alternative might be to invest in a complete Fiathood and frame replacement kit. This has the advantage of creating an entirely new roof assembly, both parts of which are likely to survive for some time into the future.
FiatHood and frame kits are relatively inexpensive and are easily accessed through one of the many motor component retailers and a Fiatnew hood and frame can transform the appearance of an aging convertible.
- As a car accessory that should be seen much more than it is, the Fiat 500L came with its own coffee maker. The espresso machine would have made those morning commutes far easier.
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.
- Fiat vans have an odd way of being named. They are all named after antique Italian coins! That’s why they have names like Doblo, Ducato, and Fiorino.