Used Fiat Secondary Fuel Pump Diesels
All used Fiat Secondary Fuel Pump Diesels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Secondary Fuel Pump Diesels
The engine is the power machine of a car, literally converting energy, in the form of fuel, into movement, and is known as an internal combustion engine. The engine is made up of several components that all work together to enable combustion to occur and in turn the car to move. The diesel fuel pump functions to pump diesel from the fuel tank into the cylinders of a diesel engine.
There are two fuel pumps in some fuel injected engines. One fuel pump will be located within the fuel tank and the secondary fuel pump is positioned on or close to the engine itself.
The fuel pump is an electronic device which delivers fuel under high pressure to meet the demands of the fuel injection engine. Working in conjunction with a computerised control unit, the diesel fuel pump and secondary fuel pump work to pump fuel into the engine while ensuring the correct level of pressure is applied to inject the right amount of fuel into the engine at the right time. The diesel pump works by spraying a light mist of fuel from injectors into the chambers of the engine, controlled by the computerised control unit, which manages the timing of this process. The injectors are fitted close to the inlet manifold, one for each cylinder, and are all calibrated (adjusted) to equally spray a mist of fuel into the intake of each cylinder in a sequence controlled electronically, for the sequential firing of the engine. The overall result of this ensures the engine is working to its optimum, providing more power and fuel efficiency.
An engine that won't start; a misfiring engine; an engine that struggles and stutters at high speeds; loss of power while accelerating; loss of power when driving uphill; and the vehicle surging or jumping forward when in motion could all be signs of a faulty secondary diesel pump. There are many things that can go wrong in the engine, so it's a good idea to consult with your mechanic to establish the exact cause of the fault before buying replacement parts. Specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle, the Fiat secondary fuel pump diesel is the ideal choice when replacing this part.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat vans have an odd way of being named. They are all named after antique Italian coins! That’s why they have names like Doblo, Ducato, and Fiorino.
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.