Used Fiat Sun Visors
All used Fiat Sun Visors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Sun Visors
The Fiat Sun Visor Driverside is a movable flap intended to block the glare when driving towards the sun.
The Fiat Sun Visor Driverside is attached by a movable arm, internally above the windscreen, directly in front of the driver position. The arm can swing around to block the sun from the side window. The Visor covering is usually matched to the car interior. The Visor may have a vanity Mirror revealed when the visor is pulled down. This mirror may have an electric light.
The Fiat Sun Visor Driverside may need replacing for aesthetic reasons, such as tears in the covering or problems with the connection and movement of the arm.
- The British School of Motoring uses Fiats as learner vehicles. They moved from the Vauxhall Corsa to Fiats in 2009, and Fiat has now supplied over 14,000 vehicles to the BSM.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.
- As a car accessory that should be seen much more than it is, the Fiat 500L came with its own coffee maker. The espresso machine would have made those morning commutes far easier.
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.