Used Fiat Throttle Bodys
All used Fiat Throttle Bodys listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Throttle Bodys
The <Model> throttle body is a part of the engine's intake system which regulates the amount of air that is mixed with fuel for combustion.
The <Model> throttle body houses a valve or flap know as the throttle plate which opens and closes to regulate airflow into the enginer. This is controlled by movement of the accelerator pedal by the driver although may also have additional input from the engine control unit (ECU).
The <Model> throttle body is located on the top of the engine between the airbox/air filter and inlet/intake manifold which are often connected together with rubber, silicone or metal tubing.
Problems can occur with the <Model> throttle body due to a build of of dirt or soot causing restrictions in the air flow or movement of the throttle plate.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat had a break from selling cars in the US, and was absent from that country for 27 years!
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.