Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Tyre Complete Sets
All used Fiat Tyre Complete Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Tyre Complete Sets
A tyre is circular in shape and made up of a core of wires and cords, surrounded by an outer rubber tread which is infalted with compressed air. The Fiat tyre complete set provides you with a complete set of tyres for each of the wheels on your vehicle, designed specifically to fit the make and model of your car.
The Fiat tyre complete set fit on to the wheel rim of each wheel, covering and protecting the rim, while providing a vital cushioned structure to make contact with the surface of the road. The tyres are a crucial part of your car. Fitting the right tyres onto the right wheels for your car is important; they play a big part in how safe the car is while moving and how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. A good tyre will provide a good grip; smooth balance; produce minimal road noise; perform well on the road surface, handling well in both dry and wet conditions; disperse water with ease; have a good rolling resistance which assists with overall fuel efficiency; be able to stop the car quickly and safely when the brakes are applied; and ultimately ensure a safe drive.
There are many different types and sizes of tyres. It's vital that the tyres on your car are of good quality, in excellent condition, with no defects, and a correct fit to the wheel rim for safety reasons and for your car to be considered fit for purpose and legally road worthy.The tyres you fit on a vehicle should all be compatible to ensure the tyres perform uniformly and safely, and inflated to the car and tyre manufacturer's specified safe level and the tread should be of a certain depth in order to be considered road worthy. Advice can be found in the Fiat manual handbook on all the requirements relating to the tyres on your specific vehicle. Fitting a complete set of Fiat tyres will ensure the perfect and safe fit for the make and model of your car.
Tyres will gradually wear and need replacing due to old age. This can be exacerbated by incorrect tyre pressure; misaligned tyres; punctured tyres; and harsh braking. Driving with worn, damaged, or ill fitting tyres is dangerous for both yourself and other road users and can also invalidate your car insurance. Replacing the complete set of tyres on your vehicle will ensure peace of mind. Buying a new Fiat tyre complete set is the perfect fit for the make and model of your car.
- As a car accessory that should be seen much more than it is, the Fiat 500L came with its own coffee maker. The espresso machine would have made those morning commutes far easier.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat have been leaders in technology innovation. They were the first company to produce a minivan, the Fiat 600 Multipla. They rolled this out in 1956!.
- The British School of Motoring uses Fiats as learner vehicles. They moved from the Vauxhall Corsa to Fiats in 2009, and Fiat has now supplied over 14,000 vehicles to the BSM.
- There was an ongoing joke in the UK that Fiat was an acronym for 'Fix it again, Tony'. Fiat found it hilarious and used the slogan themselves in 2014 in their ads.