Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Tyre x2s
All used Fiat Tyre x2s listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Tyre x2s
A tyre is circular in shape and made up of a core of wires and cords, surrounded by an outer rubber tread which is infalted with compressed air. The Fiat tyre x2 provides you with two matching tyres, designed specifically to fit the make and model of your car.
The Fiat tyre x2 fit on to the wheel rim of the wheel, covering and protecting the rim, while providing a vital cushioned structure to make contact with the surface of the road. The tyres are a crucial part of your car. Fitting the right tyres onto the right wheels for your car is important; they play a big part in how safe the car is while moving and how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. A good tyre will provide a good grip; smooth balance; produce minimal road noise; perform well on the road surface, handling well in both dry and wet conditions; disperse water with ease; have a good rolling resistance which assists with overall fuel efficiency; be able to stop the car quickly and safely when the brakes are applied; and ultimately ensure a safe drive.
There are many different types and sizes of tyres. It's vital that the tyres on your car are of good quality, in excellent condition, with no defects, and a correct fit to the wheel rim for safety reasons and for your car to be considered fit for purpose and legally road worthy.The tyres you fit on a vehicle should all be compatible to ensure the tyres perform uniformly and safely, and inflated to the car and tyre manufacturer's specified safe level and the tread should be of a certain depth in order to be considered road worthy. Advice can be found in the Fiat manual handbook on all the requirements relating to the tyres on your specific vehicle. Fitting Fiat tyre x2 onto the wheels of your car will ensure the ideal and safe fit for the make and model of your car.
Tyres will gradually wear and need replacing due to old age. This can be exacerbated by incorrect tyre pressure; misaligned tyres; punctured tyres; and harsh braking. Driving with worn, damaged, or ill fitting tyres is dangerous for both yourself and other road users and can also invalidate your car insurance. Replacing the damaged or worn tyres on your vehicle, ensuring they're compatible with the other wheels on the car, will provide peace of mind. Buying new Fiat tyre x2 will give the perfect fit for the make and model of your car.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.