Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Tyre x4s
All used Fiat Tyre x4s listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Tyre x4s
A tyre is circular in shape and made up of a core of wires and cords, surrounded by an outer rubber tread which is infalted with compressed air. The Fiat tyre x4 provides you with four matching tyres, designed specifically to fit the make and model of your car.
The Fiat tyre x4 fit on to the wheel rim of the wheel, covering and protecting the rim, while providing a vital cushioned structure to make contact with the surface of the road. The tyres are a crucial part of your car. Fitting the right tyres onto the right wheels for your car is important; they play a big part in how safe the car is while moving and how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. A good tyre will provide a good grip; smooth balance; produce minimal road noise; perform well on the road surface, handling well in both dry and wet conditions; disperse water with ease; have a good rolling resistance which assists with overall fuel efficiency; be able to stop the car quickly and safely when the brakes are applied; and ultimately ensure a safe drive.
There are many different types and sizes of tyres. It's vital that the tyres on your car are of good quality, in excellent condition, with no defects, and a correct fit to the wheel rim for safety reasons and for your car to be considered fit for purpose and legally road worthy.The tyres you fit on a vehicle should all be compatible to ensure the tyres perform uniformly and safely, and inflated to the car and tyre manufacturer's specified safe level and the tread should be of a certain depth in order to be considered road worthy. Advice can be found in the Fiat manual handbook on all the requirements relating to the tyres on your specific vehicle. Fitting Fiat tyre x3 onto the wheels of your car will ensure the ideal and safe fit for the make and model of your car.
Tyres will gradually wear and need replacing due to old age. This can be exacerbated by incorrect tyre pressure; misaligned tyres; punctured tyres; and harsh braking. Driving with worn, damaged, or ill fitting tyres is dangerous for both yourself and other road users and can also invalidate your car insurance. Replacing the damaged or worn tyres on your vehicle, ensuring they are compatible with the other wheels on the car, will provide peace of mind. Buying new Fiat tyre x4 is the perfect fit for the make and model of your car.
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.
- As a car accessory that should be seen much more than it is, the Fiat 500L came with its own coffee maker. The espresso machine would have made those morning commutes far easier.
- The 1999 Fiat Multipla has been consistently voted one of the strangest car designs of all time. It’s easy to see why, with the odd light placement, a muffin-shaped top, and two rows of three seats (in the front!). A redesign in 2004 made the Multipla much more popular.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.
- Fiat had a break from selling cars in the US, and was absent from that country for 27 years!