Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Washer Bottles
All used Fiat Washer Bottles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Washer Bottles
Fiat washer bottle is a receptacle used to hold water or washer fluid for the front and rear windscreen of the vehicle. When the driver fills up the Fiat washer bottle he/she must ensure that the cap is replaced. The Fiat washer bottle is attached to the washer pump via thin plastic tubing. When the windscreen wipers are turned on, either by the driver or automatically, the washer pump begins pumping water from the Fiat washer bottle. The water or washer fluid is then pushed through the thin tubing to the washer jets and sprays out on to the front or rear windscreen. These washer jets are small metal nozzles with black rubberised protective covers that help prevent them from corrosion. The water or washer fluid from the jets is then used by the windscreen wipers to clean the windscreen.
If a crack appears in a Fiat washer bottle it may leak water or washer fluid. If this crack is big enough or is left for a long period of time the fluid/water will leak out of the washer bottle meaning none is left for cleaning the windscreens. Dirty windscreens can cause driver visibility issues.
- The band Owl City released a song called 'Good Time' in 2012, and the video for the song showed Carly Rae Jepsen driving around in a white Fiat 500C.
- As a car accessory that should be seen much more than it is, the Fiat 500L came with its own coffee maker. The espresso machine would have made those morning commutes far easier.
- Fiat have been leaders in technology innovation. They were the first company to produce a minivan, the Fiat 600 Multipla. They rolled this out in 1956!.
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.