Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Wheel Brace Wrenchs
All used Fiat Wheel Brace Wrenchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Wheel Brace Wrenchs
The Fiat wheel brace wrench is an essential part of your vehicle tool kit. This socket wrench will enable you to tighten up and secure the wheel nuts on your vehicle, and to loosen and remove them when required.
This part is often stored in the boot of the vehicle so that it can be easily found in case of an emergency. This is often the location of the spare wheel in many cars so it makes sense to keep these components together, along with the wheel jack.
Wheel nuts are used to secure the wheels firmly to the vehicle which helps prevent them from coming loose and falling off. Wheel nuts function to make sure the wheels on the car stay firmly in place so are an important safety feature.The wheels are fixed onto the bolts or wheel studs on the axle of the car and can be secured by the wheel nuts with the aid of the Fiat wheel brace wrench. The wheel nuts are designed with a threaded hole which matches the bolt it's threading onto, enabling a secure and firm grip. The wheel brace wrench enables you to quickly and easily maneouvre the wheel nuts, allowing you to remove the wheel to fix a problem, such as a flat tyre, and then secure it again to the axle afterwards.
It's important to fit the wheel nuts properly and securely. Ill fitting wheel nuts could lead to the wheels coming loose or becoming vulnerable to theft. This handy tool takes much of the effort out of this task. Car owners often choose to buy the wheel brace wrench to upgrade their standard wheel brace with a part that's superior at getting the job done with ease. Another reason for buying this product is to replace one that has been lost, borrowed, misplaced or stolen. Buying the Fiat wheel brace wrench will guarantee you get a part that's ideally suited to working with the wheel nuts on your vehicle, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- There was an ongoing joke in the UK that Fiat was an acronym for 'Fix it again, Tony'. Fiat found it hilarious and used the slogan themselves in 2014 in their ads.
- The British School of Motoring uses Fiats as learner vehicles. They moved from the Vauxhall Corsa to Fiats in 2009, and Fiat has now supplied over 14,000 vehicles to the BSM.
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Fiat had a break from selling cars in the US, and was absent from that country for 27 years!
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the