Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Wheel Jacks
All used Fiat Wheel Jacks listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Fiat from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Wheel Jacks
The Fiat wheel jack is an essential component of your vehicle tool kit.
The wheel jack is a useful apparatus designed as a lifting device. The wheel jack is positioned on the ground beneath the vehicle and attached to jack points on the chassis. It functions to lift and prop up the vehicle to enable repairs to be carried out, such as changing a tyre or carrying out undercarriage work safely. A jack can be either mechanical, which requires more strenuous effort but gets the same result, electric or hydraulic. The jack is the necessary equipment to lift the vehicle safely, properly and with ease. The jack should be the right type for your vehicle, so buying a Fiat jack will ensure it can carry and lift the weight of the specific make and model of your car. Normally there are four jack points, one behind each front wheel and one in front of each of the rear wheels. It's important to jack the vehicle up using these points to ensure this process is carried out correctly and safely.
The wheel jack is often stored in the boot of the vehicle so it can be easily found in case of an emergency. This is usually the location of the spare wheel in many cars, and where drivers choose to keep the wheel brace, so it makes sense to keep these components together.
Car owners often choose to buy the wheel jack to replace a part that has been lost, borrowed, misplaced or stolen. Buying the Fiat wheel jack will guarantee you get a part that is ideally suited to working with your vehicle, specifically designed for the make and model of your vehicle.
- Fiat has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible nine times, more than any other manufacturer. However, the first Fiat to win the prestigious award was the 124 model, which was released in 1967.
- The diesel engines designed and used by Fiat are incredibly popular, and can be seen in other cars from makers such as Saab, Suzuki, Opel, and Chevrolet to name just a few.
- Fiat has steadily grown, and now owns a variety of car companies, including Lancia, Ferrari, Chrysler, and Alfa Romeo.
- Fiat's first car ever was the 4HP, which they rolled out in 1899. It came with a two-cylinder engine, had 4.2 horsepower and managed an impressive 22mph. The car was built in Turin, Italy, where Fiat still has its factory.
- When it was made, the Fiat 500 was one of the smallest cars in the world! It was only 127 inches long and 50 inches wide! Italians have a nickname for the Fiat 500, calling it the 'Topolino', which translates to the little mouse.