Used Ford Fiesta Badge
All used Ford Fiesta Badge listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Fiesta are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The FiestaFord badge is the manufacturer's logo or branding that is typically located on the front bonnet or grill of your car.
The front badge is generally an aesthetic item although in some cases may integrate with the bonnet locking or release mechanism.
A Fiesta Ford badge may consist of metal and/or plastic parts, which could be broken or damaged via minor accidents, theft, vandalism or during other repairs.
Ford Fiesta trivia
- For the last ten years, the Ford Fiesta has outsold every other make and model of car in the UK, making it the best-selling car in the country. It is estimated that for every 20 cars that get sold in the UK, one is a Fiesta.
- If you took every sold Ford Fiesta and parked them bonnet to boot, then they would extend around the entire coast of the UK...twice! If you stacked them instead, they would reach be 650 times higher than Mount Everest!
- Henry Ford II is responsible for the name Fiesta. He said that he liked the alliteration while also enjoying the close relationship that Ford has with Spain.
- The 1-litre 140PS Fiesta is more powerful per litre than a Bugatti Veyron!
- Despite its huge popularity and impressive sales figures, not many celebrities have owned up to driving a Fiesta. It seems that the most famous people to own a Fiesta are Nell McAndrew, the official model for 90s Tomb Raider games, and former cricketer/Strictly Come Dancing winner Mark Ramprakash.