Find parts for your car
- Alfa Romeo (4) Apply Alfa Romeo filter
- Audi (3) Apply Audi filter
- BMW (9) Apply BMW filter
- Chevrolet (2) Apply Chevrolet filter
- Citroen (3) Apply Citroen filter
- Daewoo (2) Apply Daewoo filter
- Fiat (4) Apply Fiat filter
- Ford (2731) Apply Ford filter
- Mazda (2) Apply Mazda filter
- Mercedes-Benz (5) Apply Mercedes-Benz filter
- Mitsubishi (2) Apply Mitsubishi filter
- Nissan (5) Apply Nissan filter
- Opel (3) Apply Opel filter
- Peugeot (3) Apply Peugeot filter
- Renault (2) Apply Renault filter
- SEAT (4) Apply SEAT filter
- Suzuki (2) Apply Suzuki filter
- Toyota (5) Apply Toyota filter
- Vauxhall (7) Apply Vauxhall filter
- Volkswagen (3) Apply Volkswagen filter
- Door (2731) Apply Door filter
- Door Card (185) Apply Door Card filter
- Door Handle (186) Apply Door Handle filter
- Door Hinges (40) Apply Door Hinges filter
- Door Window (184) Apply Door Window filter
- ECU (71) Apply ECU filter
- Headlight (34) Apply Headlight filter
- Interior Light (29) Apply Interior Light filter
- Rear/Tail Light (47) Apply Rear/Tail Light filter
- Seat (127) Apply Seat filter
- Seat Belt (126) Apply Seat Belt filter
- Speedo Clocks (31) Apply Speedo Clocks filter
- Steering Wheel (28) Apply Steering Wheel filter
- Tail Light (90) Apply Tail Light filter
- Tailgate (71) Apply Tailgate filter
- Trim (67) Apply Trim filter
- Turbo (28) Apply Turbo filter
- Window Switch (125) Apply Window Switch filter
- Wing (54) Apply Wing filter
- Wiring Loom (47) Apply Wiring Loom filter
Used Ford Fiesta Door
All used Ford Fiesta Door listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Fiesta from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
Fiesta Ford car doors are used by the driver and passengers, sitting in the front or back seats, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is normally mounted to the frame of the car with hinges which are fixed to the car with either bolts or pins. Fiesta Ford car doors are fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminium for parts such as car doors, because it is strong, durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door card, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl to compliment the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door card houses controls for electric windows and the locking mechanism.
Whether the Fiesta Ford door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you’re simply renovating your car, it’s important when replacing any door to make sure you purchase a door that is compatible with the make, model, and year of your car.
Ford Fiesta trivia
- For the last ten years, the Ford Fiesta has outsold every other make and model of car in the UK, making it the best-selling car in the country. It is estimated that for every 20 cars that get sold in the UK, one is a Fiesta.
- Before finally deciding on the name Fiesta, lots of alternatives were considered. The working name of the Fiesta was the Bobcat.
- Henry Ford II is responsible for the name Fiesta. He said that he liked the alliteration while also enjoying the close relationship that Ford has with Spain.
- A Ford Fiesta rolls off the production line every 86 seconds.
- If you were still driving an original 1976 Ford Fiesta, you would be producing around the same amount of emissions as you get from driving 80 modern-day models.