Used Ford Fiesta Wing
All used Ford Fiesta Wing listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Fiesta from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
There are areas of the road behind the car and to the sides which are out of the driver's peripheral vision which require a clear and unobstructed view of the road behind in order to drive safely. The Fiesta Ford wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards. The wing mirror is an important visual aid and safety feature.
Wing mirrors can be either manual or electric and are usually mounted in the door pillar on the driver side and passenger side doors.Both manual and electric wing mirrors can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and diagonally to the suit the height, line of sight, and seat position of the driver.
Electric and manual wing mirrors can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing. Naturally over a period of general use, manual and electric wing mirrors will suffer from general wear and need replacing with one that is compatible with the model and make of your car.
Ford Fiesta trivia
- The most popular colour choice for a Ford Fiesta is black (with around 17% in terms of sales), then silver (15% of sales), followed by blue (which has 13% of sales).
- A Ford Fiesta rolls off the production line every 86 seconds.
- Henry Ford II is responsible for the name Fiesta. He said that he liked the alliteration while also enjoying the close relationship that Ford has with Spain.
- If you were still driving an original 1976 Ford Fiesta, you would be producing around the same amount of emissions as you get from driving 80 modern-day models.
- The 1-litre 140PS Fiesta is more powerful per litre than a Bugatti Veyron!