Used Ford Fiesta Bumper
All used Ford Fiesta Bumper listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Fiesta from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The bumper is a vital safety feature on all vehicles and in order for a car to be considered roadworthy it is a legal requirement to have both front and rear bumpers fitted. The job of the bumper is to absorb the impact of a crash. The Fiesta Ford bumper complete consists of all the components that together make up the front bumper or the rear bumper of a vehicle. The Fiesta Ford bumper complete provides protection to the car in the event of a crash, by minimising damage to the front and rear end of the car frame and body. The bumper’s function is to protect the fuel, exhaust, cooling system, bonnet, boot, and grille, including features such as tail lights, headlamps and parking lights. The bumper also serves to protect the occupants of the car in the event of a crash. By absorbing some of the impact of the collision, the bumper minimises the force of an impact for driver and passengers.
The front bumper is fixed to a bumper bracket at the front of the car enabling it to absorb some of the impact from a head on collision. The rear bumper is fixed to bumper brackets to the rear of the car absorbing impact from a rear collision. The bumper complete is a full bumper consisting of an outer panel and an inner bar that make up the bumper and includes some or all of the following parts, depending on the car make, model and year: bumper brackets; bumper grille; bumper cross member; bumper end caps; bumper reinforcer; bumper moulding; bumper spoiler; bumper splitter; bumper towing eye and cover.
Bumpers in modern vehicles are made of a variety of materials, and usually consist of a strong bar made of either fiberglass, steel, rubber, aluminum, thermo glass or plastic with a plastic outer. Some bumpers have an energy absorbing material, such as polypropylene foam, beneath the outer cover, which absorbs impact and is designed to soften the blow for pedestrians, if hit by a slow moving car, as well as helping to prevent the bumper from cracking and breaking. Bumpers also come in a variety of styles and shapes, both dependent on the make and model of the car and can be added to and customised in a number of ways.
The Fiesta Ford bumper complete often needs replacing following impact received in an accident. If the front or rear bumper or any other bumper related parts need replacing, it's advisable to buy a new or replacement part that has been manufactured to fit the make, model and year of your car. The Fiesta Ford bumper complete provides the complete package.
Ford Fiesta trivia
- If you took every sold Ford Fiesta and parked them bonnet to boot, then they would extend around the entire coast of the UK...twice! If you stacked them instead, they would reach be 650 times higher than Mount Everest!
- Before finally deciding on the name Fiesta, lots of alternatives were considered. The working name of the Fiesta was the Bobcat.
- Despite its huge popularity and impressive sales figures, not many celebrities have owned up to driving a Fiesta. It seems that the most famous people to own a Fiesta are Nell McAndrew, the official model for 90s Tomb Raider games, and former cricketer/Strictly Come Dancing winner Mark Ramprakash.
- If you’ve got a bit of spare cash down the back of the sofa, then you might be interested in taking a look at the M-Sport made Fiesta rally car. It’s the single most expensive Ford Fiesta in the world at a whopping £350,000.
- Since its debut in 1976, there have been an estimated 4,339,148 Ford Fiestas sold in the UK alone. Across Europe, there have been sales of more than 18 million.