Used Ford Fiesta Bumper Brackets
All used Ford Fiesta Bumper Brackets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Fiesta are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Bumper Brackets
Vehicles driven by combustion engines are equipped with a 12 volt Battery. The battery is commonly a lead-acid SLI type. It is box shaped and typically measures 25 cm x 20 cm x 18 cm in size and weighs around 16 kg. The Fiesta Ford box is constructed of heavy plastic. This battery provides the electrical power to run the systems on the vehicle when the engine is not running and provides the power required to start the engine.
The battery is usually housed in the engine compartment under the bonnet. On some car makes and models it is housed under the rear passenger seats or in the boot.
Wherever the Fiesta Ford battery is housed it must be securely fixed. In the designated space there will be a specific tray/base plate for the battery to sit in. There are various types of clamps and brackets to hold the battery securely in place. Some are long ‘J’ bolts which are hooked at one end and threaded at the other. The hooked ends connect to the base frame and the threaded end slots through angled top brackets which are tightened to the top edges of the battery with nuts, this clamps the battery down on the base plate, holding the battery in a firm position. Some vehicle, makes and models employ a series of flat brackets that clamp the battery to the base plate using the bottom lip at the base of the battery.
Problems with the Fiesta Ford brackets and clamps, requiring them to be replaced, are usually due to corrosion issues.
Ford Fiesta trivia
- If you took every sold Ford Fiesta and parked them bonnet to boot, then they would extend around the entire coast of the UK...twice! If you stacked them instead, they would reach be 650 times higher than Mount Everest!
- Before finally deciding on the name Fiesta, lots of alternatives were considered. The working name of the Fiesta was the Bobcat.
- A Ford Fiesta rolls off the production line every 86 seconds.
- The most popular colour choice for a Ford Fiesta is black (with around 17% in terms of sales), then silver (15% of sales), followed by blue (which has 13% of sales).
- The 1-litre 140PS Fiesta is more powerful per litre than a Bugatti Veyron!