Find parts for your car
Used Ford Fiesta Sun Visor
All used Ford Fiesta Sun Visor listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Fiesta from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Sun Visor
The Fiesta Ford Sun Visor Driverside is a movable flap intended to block the glare when driving towards the sun.
The Fiesta Ford Sun Visor Driverside is attached by a movable arm, internally above the windscreen, directly in front of the driver position. The arm can swing around to block the sun from the side window. The Visor covering is usually matched to the car interior. The Visor may have a vanity Mirror revealed when the visor is pulled down. This mirror may have an electric light.
The Fiesta Ford Sun Visor Driverside may need replacing for aesthetic reasons, such as tears in the covering or problems with the connection and movement of the arm.
Ford Fiesta trivia
- Henry Ford II is responsible for the name Fiesta. He said that he liked the alliteration while also enjoying the close relationship that Ford has with Spain.
- If you took every sold Ford Fiesta and parked them bonnet to boot, then they would extend around the entire coast of the UK...twice! If you stacked them instead, they would reach be 650 times higher than Mount Everest!
- If you were still driving an original 1976 Ford Fiesta, you would be producing around the same amount of emissions as you get from driving 80 modern-day models.
- The 1-litre 140PS Fiesta is more powerful per litre than a Bugatti Veyron!
- For the last ten years, the Ford Fiesta has outsold every other make and model of car in the UK, making it the best-selling car in the country. It is estimated that for every 20 cars that get sold in the UK, one is a Fiesta.