Find parts for your car
- Door (1) Apply Door filter
- Indicator (3) Apply Indicator filter
- Indicator Stalk (3) Apply Indicator Stalk filter
- Rain Sensor (2) Apply Rain Sensor filter
- Scuttle Panel (3) Apply Scuttle Panel filter
- Trim (10) Apply Trim filter
- Turbo (1) Apply Turbo filter
- Washer Bottle (1) Apply Washer Bottle filter
- Windscreen (130) Apply Windscreen filter
- Windscreen Scuttle Panel (3) Apply Windscreen Scuttle Panel filter
- Wiper Motor (6) Apply Wiper Motor filter
- Wiper Motor Linkage (2) Apply Wiper Motor Linkage filter
Used Ford Fiesta Windscreen
All used Ford Fiesta Windscreen listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Fiesta from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Fiesta Ford front windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car. The Fiesta Ford front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and is positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger.
The primary purpose of the Fiesta Ford windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Fiesta Ford front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Fiesta Ford front windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Fiesta Ford front windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers protection from the sun. Some car owners like to fit heated windscreens which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes. There are also windscreens which are fitted with a rain sensor. The windscreen rain sensor is a clever device which automatically switches on the windscreen wipers when it detects rain.
The Fiesta model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the Fiesta model> front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
Ford Fiesta trivia
- If you were still driving an original 1976 Ford Fiesta, you would be producing around the same amount of emissions as you get from driving 80 modern-day models.
- If you’ve got a bit of spare cash down the back of the sofa, then you might be interested in taking a look at the M-Sport made Fiesta rally car. It’s the single most expensive Ford Fiesta in the world at a whopping £350,000.
- Before finally deciding on the name Fiesta, lots of alternatives were considered. The working name of the Fiesta was the Bobcat.
- If you took every sold Ford Fiesta and parked them bonnet to boot, then they would extend around the entire coast of the UK...twice! If you stacked them instead, they would reach be 650 times higher than Mount Everest!
- Since its debut in 1976, there have been an estimated 4,339,148 Ford Fiestas sold in the UK alone. Across Europe, there have been sales of more than 18 million.