Used Ford Focus Centre Console
All used Ford Focus Centre Console listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Ford Focus from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Centre Console
Traditionally housing the gearbox, handbrake lever and, on rear-wheel drive cars, the drive shaft. This housing is a raised area inside the car, between the front seats extending from the lower dashboard, sometimes extending into the rear passenger footwells.
The Focus Ford centre console is a raised area which enables the gearbox, engine exhaust piping and drive shaft to sit underneath the car without protruding, to enable ground clearance. It may house the gearstick, sat nav, entertainment system. handbrake lever, storage boxes, electric controls, armrests, drink-holders etc.
TheFocus Ford centre console consists of multiple parts of plastic vinyl and trim pieces which can be broken or fail through general wear and tear.
Ford Focus trivia
- Singer and actress Lily Allen is one of the more famous celebrities to own a Ford Focus. The daughter of Keith Allen is famous for her activism and is the proud owner of a lime-green Focus RS.
- One of the most famous users of a Focus is Pope Francis, who chose not to use the now-classic Popemobile and opted for a Ford Focus instead. The blue model has the SCV 00919 registration number.
- Aural experts in the Ford manufacturing plant in Valencia use 18 sound-proofed cells to listen intently to the sound of the engine of a Focus. The sound experts go through rigorous training and are often compared to wine tasters!
- The first Focus World Rally Car was entered into the 1999 Monte Carlo Rally, with Colin McRae and Simon Jean-Joseph behind the wheel of two specially designed cars. Unfortunately, the Focus was found to have a water pump that was not allowed, and the Focus team was excluded from the event (although they returned for the Safari Rally later that year and won).
- Among its many awards, the Focus MK1 was also awarded the 1999 European Car of the Year award.