Used Ford Focus Dashboard Bare
All used Ford Focus Dashboard Bare listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Focus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Dashboard Bare
The dashboard is where many of the car's controls are based, usually matches the rest of the car's interior and is essentially a control panel.
The dashboard can be found directly in front of the driver and front passenger seats, at the front of the car, underneath the windscreen.
The Focus Ford dashboard bare is basically a simple dashboard, a bare part, just the structure, none of the controls, but with space for the controls to be fitted, and usually a space to fit the glove box. Lots of the controls needed to operate various functions in the car, such as the airbag system, lighting, heating, air conditioning system, speedo and fuel gauge, will be housed in the dashboard. Dashboards are often plastic and usually black or grey in colour, but dashboards come in many different styles, shapes and colours, and can be covered with various materials, so you are able to replace the Focus Ford dashboard bare with the exact one for the make and model of your car. The Focus Ford dashboard bare will be specific to the make and model of your car, designed to fit your particular car properly.
The Focus Ford dashboard bare is built to be durable but will need replacing if damaged in an accident, for example, or will simply need to be replaced over time due to general wear and tear. When replacing the Focus Ford dashboard bare it's important to replace it with the correct type; one that matches and fits exactly with the make and model of your car.
Ford Focus trivia
- The Focus was originally intended to replace the incredibly popular Ford Escort. However, at the last minute, Ford decided that the Focus should be a whole new range entirely, and it wasn't a bad idea at all.
- Although the original version of classic Brit cop show The Sweeney had detectives racing around in a Ford sedan, the 2012 remake saw an upgrade to the 2012 Ford Focus ST hatch. "Get your trousers on, you're nicked."
- Famed for its rally performance, the Ford Focus has also won the SCCA Speed World Challenge Touring Car Series. The Focus TC 2000 won in 2003, 2005, 2010, and 2012.
- Although the total number of Ford vehicles owned in the UK has dropped slightly since its peak in 2013, there are still 1.2 million Ford Focus cars that are registered in the country. That makes it one of the most popular cars in Britain.
- Jeremey Clarkson owns a lot of cars. However, he regularly mentions that his favourite is the Ford Focus.