Used Ford Focus Parcel Back Shelf
All used Ford Focus Parcel Back Shelf listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Focus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Parcel Back Shelf
The Focus Ford back parcel shelf is a functional, removable shelf, providing an extra storage space in the car, while also serving to act as a cover to the boot space, hiding the contents from view.
The Focus Ford back parcel shelf is positioned inside the car, above the boot, behind the back seats.
The Focus Ford back parcel shelf is made of a rigid and durable plastic and covered with a material that is hard wearing and aesthetically pleasing, usually matching the rest of the car's interior furnishings. Often held in places by straps or pegs, the back parcel shelf can be removed when more boot space is required. It also functions as a cover for the boot space, hiding luggage and belongings from sight. Some back parcel shelves are retractable and can be pulled out when needed and pushed in when not. Others can be folded away, or work with a hinged mechanism.
The Focus Ford back parcel shelf, although hard wearing, will eventually need replacing due to general wear and tear. If broken, worn out or damaged, when replacing the Focus Ford back parcel shelf it's important to make sure it's compatible with the make and model of your car. Placing objects on a badly fitted parcel shelf can compromise the strength of the parcel shelf and could cause structural damage, as could using it to carry objects that are too heavy for it. It's important that the parcel shelf fits your car properly and is secured well, to avoid it flying up and potentially hitting passengers in the back and becoming a hazard by obstructing the driver's view.
Ford Focus trivia
- One of the most famous users of a Focus is Pope Francis, who chose not to use the now-classic Popemobile and opted for a Ford Focus instead. The blue model has the SCV 00919 registration number.
- Jeremey Clarkson owns a lot of cars. However, he regularly mentions that his favourite is the Ford Focus.
- Singer and actress Lily Allen is one of the more famous celebrities to own a Ford Focus. The daughter of Keith Allen is famous for her activism and is the proud owner of a lime-green Focus RS.
- One of the later versions of the Ford Focus, the ST, was designed using the engine of a Mustang.
- The Focus was originally intended to replace the incredibly popular Ford Escort. However, at the last minute, Ford decided that the Focus should be a whole new range entirely, and it wasn't a bad idea at all.