Used Ford Focus Steering Wheel Leather
All used Ford Focus Steering Wheel Leather listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Focus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Steering Wheel Leather
The single component of a car that comes into the greatest amount of contact with the driver’s hands is the steering wheel. It is important, when gripping the steering wheel, that the driver feels in control of the vehicle but also, especially on longer journeys, that the experience of steering the car is a comfortable one. It is not surprising, then that many drivers try to find the most comfortable steering wheel which, nevertheless, provides optimum grip for a safer ride. With the issues of comfort and safety in mind, many motorists choose a Focus Fordleather steering wheel.
A Focus Fordleather steering wheel can, in fact, be a conventional steering wheel with a leather cover. Alternatively, it can be a complete steering wheel that has been designed and manufactured with a leather cover.
One of the main advantages of a Focus> Fordleather steering wheel is that leather is a natural product with a soft and warm feel, which still feels firm to the touch and affords a good grip, providing optimum control of the steering wheel. There are a large number of Focus Fordleather steering wheels and Focus Fordleather steering wheel covers that can be fitted to enhance a bare steering wheel or replace an existing wheel or cover.
Ford Focus trivia
- Although the original version of classic Brit cop show The Sweeney had detectives racing around in a Ford sedan, the 2012 remake saw an upgrade to the 2012 Ford Focus ST hatch. "Get your trousers on, you're nicked."
- Ken Block, an impressive five-time medal winner at the X-Games, as well as being a rally racer, helped Ford to develop the 2016 Ford Focus RS.
- Aural experts in the Ford manufacturing plant in Valencia use 18 sound-proofed cells to listen intently to the sound of the engine of a Focus. The sound experts go through rigorous training and are often compared to wine tasters!
- Although the total number of Ford vehicles owned in the UK has dropped slightly since its peak in 2013, there are still 1.2 million Ford Focus cars that are registered in the country. That makes it one of the most popular cars in Britain.
- One of the most famous users of a Focus is Pope Francis, who chose not to use the now-classic Popemobile and opted for a Ford Focus instead. The blue model has the SCV 00919 registration number.