Used Ford Galaxy Complete Vehicle Lock Set
All used Ford Galaxy Complete Vehicle Lock Set listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Galaxy are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Complete Vehicle Lock Set
The Galaxy Ford complete vehicle lock set offers locks and keys for all of the locks that your car has, for every part of your car that needs to be secured, to help prevent your car from being broken into or stolen.
Complete vehicle lock sets can cover a whole range of locks, but will be dependent on the car manufacturers specifications. There are a whole range of locks, such as wheel locks; door locks; airbag locks; ignition locks; locks for the dashboard; boot locks and fuel cap locks, to ensure that your car and its contents remain secure. The most common locks being for the doors, boot and ignition. The Galaxy Ford complete vehicle lock set is the product to purchase when you need to replace or upgrade the entire lock system in your car with a complete vehicle lock set that fits the exact specifics of the make and model of your car.
Some complete vehicle lock sets operate with a remote keyless central locking system which means by pressing a button on a remote control the locks included in the set will lock or unlock and this can also activate or deactivate the alarm system on the vehicle. Some systems will also include a remote keyless ignition which, when activated, will start the engine.
The Galaxy Ford complete vehicle lock set will have components that are exposed to harsh weather conditions and should be made of hard wearing, rust resistant material to avoid damage and prolong the life of the Galaxy Ford complete vehicle lock set. Usually if you have a problem with one of the locks in your car and your car has a complete vehicle lock set you won't be able to replace an individual lock and will need to replace the whole set with a Galaxy Ford complete vehicle lock set.
Ford Galaxy trivia
- In the TV show Outnumbered, starring Hugh Dennis and Claire Skinner with the three unscripted children, the stressed family exchanged their Vauxhall Zafira for a second-generation Ford Galaxy.
- The Ford Galaxy was the first MPV to be sold and marketed by Ford outside of the US.
- It takes six hours to build a Ford Galaxy front start to finish.
- In 1998, 12,233 people purchased a Ford Galaxy, despite Top Gear magazine calling it the ‘least satisfying car in the UK.” It still outsold its nearest competitor by more than double and was named the best-selling MPV in the UK.
- The MKII Galaxy had three options for the trims: the Edge, Ghia, and Zetec levels. Eventually, a fourth trim option was offered: Titanium.