Used Ford Galaxy Door Handle Inside
All used Ford Galaxy Door Handle Inside listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Galaxy are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Handle Inside
The Galaxy Ford door handle inside is a vital component of the car door, enabling the person to open the door and get out of the car.
A car door will have both an internal and an external handle. Most car door handles are made of strong plastic or metal. The Galaxy Ford inside door handle is the interior door handle on the rear door and is fixed to the inner door frame with the aid of bolts, which are hidden by the inner door panel.
Door handles work with a pulling and latch mechanism, and are usually attached to this mechanism by screws. The door handle mechanism consists of a latch, a toothed wheel and a rotor which are contained behind the door panel. When the door handle is opened this causes the latch to release. The person can apply pressure to the Galaxy Ford inside door handle and, holding on to the handle, push the door open (aided by the hinged mechanism of the door). The person can also pull the door shut with the help of the Galaxy Ford inside door handle.
There are many different shapes, styles, materials, finishes and colours when it comes to car door handles. Purchasing a Galaxy Ford inside door handle will ensure you get the right part, designed to fit the make and model of your vehicle. The inner door handle is usually designed to co-ordinate with the rest of the car's interior design. There are various car door handle accessories, which, like the door handles, are usually specific to car make and model, and not an option for all, such as a handle guard and handle cover.
If the inside rear door handle isn't functioning properly, sticking, jamming or refusing to open, it's a sign that you may need to replace the Galaxy Ford door handle inside with one that is compatible with your vehicle.
Ford Galaxy trivia
- Three Brits once drove a Ford Galaxy from France to a race in Prague but got stopped and detained on the way. That is because they had painted the car to look like a tank, and even added a plywood turret and a drainpipe to act as the ‘gun’. The three men had only paid £500 for the Galaxy, which was confiscated by German police.
- Sharing a many of its design elements with the Ford Mondeo, the Galaxy has been built alongside the Ford S-Max since 2006.
- As well as having Home Safe Lighting and a Quickclear heated windscreen, the Ford Galaxy also comes with a cooled passenger glove box. Cooled!
- Although it has been in production since 1995, the Ford Galaxy has been through some name changes. It has been sold under the names Sharan and Alhambra, thanks to the fact that the Ford Galaxy was originally designed by Volkswagen (it was not until the 2006 redesign that Ford made the Galaxy).
- In the TV show Outnumbered, starring Hugh Dennis and Claire Skinner with the three unscripted children, the stressed family exchanged their Vauxhall Zafira for a second-generation Ford Galaxy.