Find parts for your car
Used Ford Galaxy Boot Light
All used Ford Galaxy Boot Light listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Ford Galaxy are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Boot Light
At the rear of a vehicle in the luggage compartment of a hatchback or estate car, or in the boot of a saloon car there is a light to illuminate the area inside.
The Galaxy Ford boot light is activated through a switch which is operated automatically when the door or bootlid is opened.
The light is a small pop out unit which is housed in the interior trim in the area of the luggage compartment.
The bulb is normally replaceable. The unit may need to be replaced due to faulty bulb contacts or breakage of the plastic body which prevents the unit staying in position. The Galaxy Ford boot light will ensure you get a part that is compatible with the make and model of your vehicle.
Ford Galaxy trivia
- The MKII Galaxy had three options for the trims: the Edge, Ghia, and Zetec levels. Eventually, a fourth trim option was offered: Titanium.
- The Ford Galaxy was the first MPV to be sold and marketed by Ford outside of the US.
- When What Car? reviewed the Ford Galaxy, they awarded it four stars out of five, and said that it was more “fun to drive than most MPVs.”
- In the UK there is a dedicated Ford Galaxy Owners Club!
- In the 2016 film 20th Century Women, starring Annette Benning, Billy Crudup, and Elle Fanning, there is a continuity mistake involving a Ford Galaxy. In one scene, the car is seen on fire, but depending on the shot and angle, the damage seems to appear and disappear mysteriously.